Search: Artist/Title *
* Search Tips
Some recent comments…
- Nick Bassel on The Gibb Brothers / The Bee Gees
- Beverly Barrer on The Gibb Brothers / The Bee Gees
- Brian Hyland | Russ & Gary's "The Best Years of Music" on J J Cale!
- Brian Hyland | Russ & Gary's "The Best Years of Music" on Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Brian Hyland | Russ & Gary's "The Best Years of Music" on Neil Sedaka
Blogs by Date…
Archive of monthly postings…
Follow us on TwitterClick here: Tweet
Music and text in this web site…
Click Play Button to hear music / click Pause || to STOP music.
What, no Music Player? This may be a Browser problem. See "Audio Player" under ABOUT US.
NOTE: A large percentage of material used in this blog is the property of the originators, and it will be removed upon their request. Please support the artists and buy their music.
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Yes Sir, I collected Pat Boone record’s too. I was an early fan then I changed when was able to find the Original’s. He was absolutely huge. Billboard said he was #2 in the Fifties behind Elvis and ahead of Ricky. I’m not sure I buy that, but he did sell 45 Million albums and in those days that was huge. I had Tutti Frutti on 78 by Pat, but also Richard’s when it was available. But by 57 he had found his market, because Love Letters in the Sand, April Love and so on where all his and that was his market. He got too religious for me, when he refused to kiss a girl on screen for a movie, I think “April Love”.